Saturday, March 3, 2007

New Beginning

And here I am, trying to start yet another blog site.... Who thinks it will last? I have to wonder myself. Let's see if anyone here will harass me when I don't post regularly.

The spring show is fast approaching, and I have an insane amount of work to do before the curtain goes up. Props, sets, costumes are all in limbo right now, but fortunately these aren't horribly complicated. But who has time to shop for all this stuff?! The kids are doing well, but I'm still sweating a bit, what with all the loose ends. I just hope we all decide to pull it off!! Come see the show if you're interested in some Broadway glam.... March 22-24, 2007, 7:30 pm.

I've been very excited to have found some old friends on facebook.com, which I'm discovering is a bit more sane than the whole myspace craze. My students insisted that myspace is the place to be, but ironically, I'm finding that they have a significant presence on facebook, too.



You know, I never know what exactly to write on these things, and since I have no digital camera, I don't have any pictures to share, or really know how to load photos up to the site. Call me technologically deficient, but I bet I can analyze a Bach chorale faster than you....

No comments: